Meet & assist at Queen Alia Airport by our representative, and transfer to Amman.
Overnight In Amman.
We start the morning with a visit of the Citadel in Amman with remains from the Roman to the Islamic period as well as the Archaeological Museum. We proceed in downtown, the oldest part of Amman to Al Husseini Mosque, built on remains of a mosque in 640 AD by caliph Umar bin Al Khattab. You have time to stroll visa the Souq before we continue to the tomb of the venerable companion Abdul Rahman bin Awf Al Zuhri, one of the ‘Blessed Ten’. Then transfer to your hotel to check-in. We end the day at Kahf Al Raqim, the Cave of the Seven Sleepers, with a nosque fitting the description of the Holy Quran. Return to Amman for overnight at hotel.
After breakfast we drive to Wadi Shuayb, near Salt, to the Shrine of Prophet Shuayb. From here we head to the Jordan Valley, to the tomb of Abu Ubaida Amer bin Al-Jarrah, a relative of Prophet Mohammad, sommander of the Northern Muslim Army, and one of the Blessed Ten, to whom Mohammad promised paradise. We visit moreover the tomb of Moath bin Jabal, who compiled the Holy Quran during the life of Prophet Mohammad, and the tomb of Dear bin Al Azwar.
Return to Amman for overnight..
In the morning we drive southwards to Kerak, visit here the famous castle, and go on to the site of the Battle of Mutah in 629 AD. Here we find the tombs of the venerable companion Zaid bin Harithah, who led the army during the battle of Mutah and died, the tomb of Ja’far bin Abi Talib and Abdullah bin Ruwahah. Back to your hotel in Amman.
Based on sharing twin or triple standard rooms, subject to availability.
|Amman||Larsa Hotel||Cham Palace||Crowne Plaza hotel|
Rate per person sharing twin or triple room in $USD net non-commissionable.
|Tour Option||2||3 - 4||5 - 6|
- Meet and assist at Queen Alia Airport upon arrival and departure.
- 4 nights’ accommodation includes bed and breakfast sharing twin or triple standard room. (Single supplement applies if you want a single room).
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites in the program.
- Transport by experienced English speaking driver in air-conditioned vehicle.
- Government Licensed malty speaking tour guide on days of sightseeing from groups 5 persons and more.
- Jordan collective visa for groups 5 persons and more (full passport details must received prior arrival).
- Porterage at hotels and airport.
- All lunches and dinners.
- Any services not mentioned in the program.
- Tips for driver and guides
- Carriages in Petra
- Any air fare.
- Visa fee to Jordan ($USD 60.00) per person for individuals (1 – 4) persons.
- Departure taxes ($15 pp at land borders). Airport tax is usually included on air-tickets. Taxes subject to change with no notice.