Welcome to Cairo, Egypt
Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport and then he will escort you to the hotel by exclusive air- conditioned deluxe vehicle. At hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour.
Overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then met by your personal guide who will accompany you to Giza Plateau to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus – Famous Sphinx and Valley temple facing the great statue. Additional visit to the Solar Boat infront of Cheops Pyramid (extra ticket on spot) Lunch included during the tour and then proceed to Sakkara area to visit Sakkara Complex and first pyramid ever built (Djoser Pyramid).
Overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast at the hotel and then you will be escorted by your private guide to visit: Egyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen, alongside many other fascinating artifacts. Additional visit to the mummies room at the museum (extra ticket on spot) Lunch through out the tour at local restaurant, then moving to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar.
Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
After breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for departure to Jordan.
Meet and assist at Queen Alia Airport by our representative and head north to walk through history in Jerash, regarded as one of the most important and best preserved Roman cities in the Middle East.
Then on to Ajloun and visit the castle, dominating the Ajloun skyline and built to ward off the Crusader armies at the key trade and pilgrimage intersection between Jerusalem, Cairo, Damascus and Mecca.
Then drive back to Amman for overnight.
breakfast at hotel, drive to Mount Nebo and wonder at the view where Moses looked across to the Promised Land and later died and was buried then on to the town of Madaba and discover the amazing Byzantine mosaics excavated from throughout the town. see the Madaba Map; the oldest preserved mosaic map of the Holy Lands.
then transfer to kerak to visit the famous Crusader castle then transfer to Shobak to visit Shobak castle, then proceed to Petra for overnight
After breakfast, visit Petra the home of the Nabataea’s the complete city carved in a mountain with the huge colorful rocks that called “the red rose city” the tour will start by crossing the “siq” lined with mountains in multiple colors up to the treasury; the pride of all jordanian, the royal tomb,theatre,the high place of sacrifice and roman soldier tombs.
After tour ends, drive back to Amman for overnight
After breakfast, transfer from yuor hotel in Amman to Allenby border.
Arrival from Allenby border and transfer to Jerusalem.
Drive to the Mount of Olives for a wonderful view of Jerusalem. Then go to the Peter Noster with the Lord’s Prayer in different languages.
From the Mount of Olives the traditional Palm Sunday route takes you to the foot of the hill and sees the Garden of Gethsemane with its ancient olive trees.
Enter the Old City through the Dung gate to visit the Wailing (or western) Wall and view the Haram Al Sharif with the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock.
Walk the Via Dolorosa with its Stations of the Cross till you arrive at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, where Jesus was crucified and buried, and then rose again.
Leave the city through the bazaars to the west by Jaffa Gate.
Drive through West Jerusalem to see the various landmarks.
Overnight in Jerusalem
Depart from your hotel to Bethlehem, crossing into the West Bank and stopping at the Separation Wall.
Then into Bethlehem to see the Church of Nativity.
Onto the Shepherd’s Fields in Beit Sahour.
A chance to visit a site such as Mahane Yehuda Market, Yad Vashem (the Holocaust Museum), or the Israel Museum (where you can see the Dead Sea Scrolls). Please discuss your preference with your driver or guide, and note that museums can shut early on some days.
Then drive through the New City of Jerusalem and visit the various landmarks.
Overnight in Jerusalem
Depart from your hotel and drive North to Capernaum where you will see the Synagogue where Jesus taught and the other remains of this once prosperous town on the shores of the Sea of Galilee that became his adopted home.
You will visit the Mount of Beatitudes, scene of the famous Sermon on the Mount, and Tabgha, where the miracle of the feeding the 5000 is said to have happened.
Stop at the Church of the Primacy where Peter was told by Jesus that to continue his work, and try walking on water.
Then on to Nazareth, the boyhood village of Jesus, now a bustling city. At the Church of the Annunciation you will see visitors from all corners of the world, and this is reflected in the décor of the modern building.
Drive to Allenby border and on to Amman
overnight in Amman
After breakfast, transfer to Queen Alia Airport for departure.
- Tour can me adjusted if day 9 become on Fridays and Saturdays
Based on sharing twin or triple standard rooms, subject to availability. Breakfast includes.
|Cairo||Grand Pyramids||Grand Pyramids||Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel|
|Amman||Larsa||Cham Palace||Crowne Plaza|
|Petra||La Maison||Guest House||Movenpick Resort|
|Jerusalem||Holy land||Grand Court||St George|
- Meet and assist at Cairo & Queen Alia Airport upon arrival and departure.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites in the program.
- 9 nights’ accommodation includes bed and breakfast sharing twin or triple standard room. (Single supplement applies if you want a single room).
- Transport by experienced English speaking driver in air-conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking local guide in Petra for 2 – 3 hours for individuals (4 -1) persons
- English speaking local guide in Jerash for 1 hour for individuals (4 -1) persons.
- Government Licensed malty speaking tour guide in Jordan for group of 5 persons and more.
- Government Licensed malty speaking tour guide in Jerusalem.
- Government Licensed malty speaking tour guide in Cairo .
- Jordan collective visa for groups 5 persons and more (full passport details must received prior arrival).
- 2 lunches in Cairo during the tour.
- Portage at hotels and airport.
- 1 small mineral water per person per day.
- All lunches and dinner.
- All drinks.
- Any services not mentioned in the program.
- Visa fee to Jordan ($USD 60.00) per person for individuals (– 1 4) persons.
- Entrance fees inside any of the Pyramids or Mummies Hall at the Museum.
- Departure taxes (15$ pp at land borders). Airport tax is usually included on air-tickets. Taxes subject to change with no notice.
Exit tax out of Palestine/ Israel: NIS 182 pp (approx $52 pp – subject to Change).
- Transfers between the Israeli terminal and the Jordanian terminal. Cost of shuttle bus is JOD 7 pp ( $10) plus JOD 1.50 ($2) per piece of luggage each way.
- Optional VIP Crossing Service at border – approx $110 per person each way.
- Tips for driver, guide and hotel staff.
- Any airfare.
- Carriages in Petra.