Arrival from Allenby border and transfer to Jerusalem.
Drive to the Mount of Olives for a wonderful view of Jerusalem. Then go to the Peter Noster with the Lord’s Prayer in different languages.
From the Mount of Olives the traditional Palm Sunday route takes you to the foot of the hill and sees the Garden of Gethsemane with its ancient olive trees.
Enter the Old City through the Dung gate to visit the Wailing (or western) Wall and view the Haram Al Sharif with the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock.
Walk the Via Dolorosa with its Stations of the Cross till you arrive at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, where Jesus was crucified and buried, and then rose again.
Leave the city through the bazaars to the west by Jaffa Gate.
Drive through West Jerusalem to see the various landmarks.
Overnight in Jerusalem
Depart from your hotel to Bethlehem, crossing into the West Bank and stopping at the Separation Wall.
Then into Bethlehem to see the Church of Nativity.
Onto the Shepherd’s Fields in Beit Sahour.
A chance to visit a site such as Mahane Yehuda Market, Yad Vashem (the Holocaust Museum), or the Israel Museum (where you can see the Dead Sea Scrolls). Please discuss your preference with your driver or guide, and note that museums can shut early on some days.
Then drive through the New City of Jerusalem and visit the various landmarks.
Drive to Allenby border to cross to Jordan.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites in the program.
- 1 nights’ accommodation includes bed and breakfast sharing twin or triple standard room. (Single supplement applies if you want a single room).
- Transport by experienced English speaking driver in air-conditioned vehicle.
- Government Licensed malty speaking tour guide in Jerusalem.
- 1 small mineral water per person per day.
- All lunches and dinner (please see meals supplement below).
- All drinks.
- Any services not mentioned in the program.
- Tips for driver, guide and hotel staff.
- Exit tax out of Palestine/ Israel: NIS 182 pp (approx. $52 pp – subject to Change).
- Transfers between the Israeli terminal and the Jordanian terminal. Cost of shuttle bus is ($10) plus ($2) per piece of luggage each way.
- Israel visa for nationality required that.