Meet & assist at Queen Alia Airport by our representative, and transfer to Amman.
Overnight In Amman.
After breakfast, proceed to the north for full day tour visiting Jerash; the best-preserved city of the Roman timer; theatres, temples, and colonnaded street. Proceed to Ajloun visiting Al-Rabid Castle; the 12th century Castle built by one of Saladin’s lieutenants in the campaign against the Crusaders.
drive to the Amman for overnitght
breakfast at hotel, drive to Mount Nebo and wonder at the view where Moses looked across to the Promised Land and later died and was buried then on to the town of Madaba and discover the amazing Byzantine mosaics excavated from throughout the town. see the Madaba Map; the oldest preserved mosaic map of the Holy Lands.
then transfer to kerak to visit the famous Crusader castle then transfer to Shobak to visit Shobak castle, then proceed to Petra for overnight.
After breakfast, drive south jordan via desert highway to Petra.
Visit Petra the home of the Nabataea’s the complete city carved in a mountain with the huge colorful rocks that called “the red rose city” the tour will start by crossing the “siq” lined with mountains in multiple colors up to the treasury; the pride of all jordanian, the royal tomb,theatre,the high place of sacrifice and roman soldier tombs.
Overnight in perta
Breakfast at the hotel, free morning in Petra, and then visit Little Petra and old village located at the suburbs of the Nabatean capital.
this village is completely excavated in the rocks and in the Nabatean period, it was used as a deposit for their caravans drive to the desert of Wadi Rum.
enjoy a 4×4 jeep tour of Wadi Rum, following in the footsteps of Lawrence of Arabia.
Then arrive your camp, folklore party & Dinner.
Overnight under private Bedouin tent.
After breakfast, proceed south to the Red Sea City (Aqaba) free time at leisure & shopping.
then back to Amman for overnight
After breakfast, free time till you transferred to Queen Alia Airport for departure.
Based on sharing twin or triple standard rooms, subject to availability. Breakfast includes.
|Amman||Larsa||Cham Palace||Crowne Plaza|
|Patra||La Maison||Petra Moon||Movenpick Resort|
|Wadi Rum||Sun City||Sun City||Sun City Camp|
- Meet and assist at Queen Alia Airport upon arrival and departure.
- 5 nights’ accommodation includes bed and breakfast sharing twin or triple standard room. (Single supplement applies if you want a single room).
- 1 night accommodation at Bedouin tent in Wadi rum includes diner and breakfast sharing twin or triple standard room. (Single supplement applies if you want a single room).
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites in the program. 2 hours jeep tour in Wadi Rum.
- Transport by experienced English speaking driver in air-conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking local guide in Petra for 3 – 2 hours for individuals (4 -1) persons.
- English speaking local guide in Jerash for 1 hour for individuals (4 -1) persons.
- Government Licensed malty speaking tour guide on days of sightseeing from groups 5 persons and more.
- Jordan collective visa for groups 5 persons and more (full passport details must received prior arrival).
- Porterage at hotels and airport.
- All lunches and dinner (please see meals supplement below).
- All drinks.
- Any services not mentioned in the program.
- Visa fee to Jordan ($USD 60.00) per person for individuals (4 – 1) persons.
- Departure taxes (15$ pp at land borders). Airport tax is usually included on air-tickets. Taxes subject to change with no notice.
- Tips for driver, guide and hotel staff.
- Any airfare.
- Carriages in Petra.