Meet and assist at Queen Alia Airport by our representative and transfer to Amman.>Overnight In Amman.
After breakfast, head north to walk through history in Jerash, regarded as one of the most important and best preserved Roman cities in the Middle East. Then drive to Dead Sea. Spend the day floating and relaxing at the Dead Sea at one of the resort hotels.
After tour ends, transfer back to your hotel in Amman.
Overnight in Amman
After breakfast, drive through the desert high way to Petra.
Marvel at the beauty of ‘Lost City’, the Red Rose City of Petra, exploring its many caves and tombs. Walk through the canyon and be astounded at the magnificent Treasury, the entrance guarding the ancient Nabatean city, now one of the Modern 7 Wonders of the World.
Overnight in Petra.
A free morning in Petra, then transfer to Wadi Rum.
Enjoy the wilderness adventure of a 4×4 jeep tour of Wadi Rum, following in the footsteps of Lawrence of Arabia. Enjoy watching the sunset and gaze at the stars in the night sky whilst enjoying the legendary hospitality of the Bedouin, before sleeping at the foot of the awesome mountains exploding out from the desert landscape.
Dinner and overnight at Wadi Rum.
After breakfast, drive to Aqaba city.
Free time for leisure and relax.
Overnight in Aqaba
A free time in Aqaba till transfer to Queen Alia Airport for departure
Based on sharing twin – triple room and subject to availability.
|Amman||Larsa Hotel||Cham Palace||Crowne Plaza hotel|
|Petra||La Maison||Guest House||Movenpick Petra Resort|
|Wadi Rum||Sun City Camp||Sun City Camp||Sun City Camp|
|Aqaba||My Hotel||Days Inn||Movenpick resort|
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure at Queen Alia Airport.
- Transportation by experienced English speaking driver.
- 4 nights’ accommodation in triple room at hotels mentioned above includes bed and breakfast.
- 1 night accommodation in triple tent in Wadi Rum at Bedouin Camp includes dinner and breakfast.
- Entrance fees to sites mentioned in the program.
- 2 hours jeep tour in Wadi Rum.
- Local English speaking guide in Jerash for 1 hour.
- Local English speaking guide in Petra for 2 hours.
- Government Licensed malty speaking tour guide on days of sightseeing from groups 5 persons and more.
- 1 small menial water per person per day.
- Portages at airport ad hotels.
- Collective free visa for groups 5 persons and more.
- All lunches and dinners.
- Any services not mentioned in the program.
- Tips for driver and guides
- Carriages in Petra
- Any air fare.
- Visa fee to Jordan ($USD 60.00) per person for individuals (1 – 4) persons.
- Departure taxes ($15 pp at land borders). Airport tax is usually included on air-tickets. Taxes subject to change with no notice.