meet & assist at Queen Alia Airport by representative, and transfer to Amman.
Overnight in Amman
After breakfast, proceed to the north for full day tour visiting Jerash; the best preserved city of the Roman times; theatres, temples and colonnaded street. proceed to Ajloun visiting Al-Rabid Castle the 12th century castle built by one of Saladin’s lieutenants in the campaign against the Crusaders.
Drive to Amman for overnight.
After breakfast, tour of the old city of Amman exploring the Citadel and the Roman theatre tow of the most popular archaeological sites in the city Head east into the desert and visit some of Jordan’s Desert Castles they are beautiful examples of early Islamic art and architecture, with fine mosaics and frescos, see the stunning artwork in the UNESCO world heritage Site of Qasr Amra.
back to Amman for overnight
Breakfast at hotel, drive to Mount Nebo and wonder at the view where Moses looked across to the promised Land and later died and was buried.
then on to the town of Madaba and discover the amazing Byzantine mosaics excavated from throughout the town. see the Madaba Map; the oldest preserved mosaic map of the Holy Lands.
Then transfer to Kerak to visit the famous Crusader castle then transfer to Shobak to visit Shobak castle, then proceed to Petra for overnight.
After breakfast, drive south Jordan via desert highway to Petra.
Visit Petra the home of the Nabataea’s the complete city carved in a mountain with the huge colorful rocks that called”the red rose city” the tour will start by crossing the “sig” lined with mountains in multiple colors up to the treasury; the pride of all Jordanian, the royal tomb, theatre, the high place of sacrifice and roman soldier tombs.
Overnight in Petra.
Breakfast at the hotel, free morning in Petra, and then visit little Petra an old village located at the suburbs of the Nebatean capital.
This village is completely excavated at the rocks and in the Nabatean period, it was used as a deposit for their caravans.
Drive to the desert of Wadi Rum.
Enjoy a 4×4 jeep tour of Wadi Rum, following in the footsteps of Lawrence of Arabia.
then arrive camp, folklore party & Dinner.
Overnight under private Bedouin tent.
After breakfast, proceed to dead sea.
After a busy trip, spend the day floating and relaxing at the Dead Sea at one of the resort hotels. Enjoy the sunshine at the lowest point on earth, whilst trying out the invigorating mud bath to cleanse the skin. Watch the sunset over the hills of the West Bank with Jerusalem in the distance.
Overnight in dead sea.
After breakfast, free time till you transferred to Queen Alia Airport for departure.
Based on sharing twin or triple standard rooms, subject to availability. Breakfast includes.
|Amman||Larsa||Cham Palace||Crowne Plaza|
|Patra||La Maison||Guest House||Movenpick Resort|
|Wadi Rum||Sun City||Sun City||Sun City Camp|
|Dead Sea||Ramada||Dead Sea SPA||Holiday Inn|
- Meet and assist at Queen Alia Airport upon arrival and departure.
- 6 nights’ accommodation includes bed and breakfast sharing twin or triple standard room. (Single supplement applies if you want a single room).
- 1 night accommodation at bedouin tent in Wadi Rum includes dinner and breakfast sharing twin or triple standard room. (Single supplement applies if you want a single room).
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites in the program.
- 2 hours jeep tour in Wadi Rum.
- Transport by experienced English speaking driver in air-conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking local guide in Petra for 3 – 2 hours for individuals (4 -1) persons.
- English speaking local guide in Jerash for 1 hour for individuals (4 -1) persons.
- Government licensed malty speaking tour guide on days of sightseeing from groups 5 persons and more.
- Jordan collective visa for groups 5 persons and more(full passport details must received prior arrival).
- Porterage at hotels and airport.
- All lunches and dinner (please see meals supplement below).
- All drinks.
- Any services not mentioned in the program.
- Visa fee to Jordan ($USD 60.00) per person for individuals (4 – 1) persons.
- Departure taxes (15$ pp at land borders). Airport tax is usually included on air-tickets. Taxes subject to change with no notice.
- Tips for driver, guide and hotel staff.
- Any airfare.
- Carriages in Petra.