Meet & assist at Queen Alia Airport by our representative, and transfer to Amman.
Overnight In Amman.
After breakfast, tour of the old city of Amman exploring the Citadel and the Roman Theater, two of the most popular archaeological sites in the city.
Head east into the desert and visit some of Jordan’s Desert Castles. They are beautiful examples of early Islamic art and architecture, with fine mosaics and fresco. See the stunning artwork in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Qasr Amra.
Back to Amman for overnight.
After breakfast, proceed to the north for full day tour visiting Jerash; the best-preserved city of the Roman times; theaters, temples, and colonnaded street. Proceed to Ajloun visiting Al-Rabid Castle; the 12th century Castle built by one of Saladin’s lieutenants in the campaign against the Crusaders.
Drive to Amman for overnight.
Breakfast at hotel, drive to Mount Nebo and wonder at the view where Moses looked across to the Promised Land and later died and was buried. Then on to the town of Madaba and discover the amazing Byzantine mosaics excavated from throughout the town. See the ‘Madaba Map’, the oldest preserved mosaic map of the Holy Lands .
Then transfer to Kerak to visit the famous Crusader castle then transfer to Shobak to visit Shobak castle, then proceed to Petra for overnight.
After breakfast, visit Petra the home of the Nabataea’s; the complete city carved in a mountain with the huge colorful rocks that called “the red rose city”. The tour will start by crossing the “siq” lined with mountains in multiple colors up to the treasury; the pride of all Jordanian, The royal tomb, theater, the high place of sacrifice and roman soldier tombs.
Overnight in Petra.
Breakfast at the hotel, free morning in Petra, and then visit Little Petra an old village located at the suburbs of the Nabatean capital. This village is completely excavated in the rocks and, in the Nabatean period, it was used as a deposit for their caravans.
Drive to the desert of Wadi Rum.
Enjoy a 4×4 jeep tour of Wadi Rum, following in the footsteps of Lawrence of Arabia.
Then arrive your camp, Folklore party & Dinner.
Overnight under private Bedouin tent..
After breakfast, drive to Aqaba.
Spend the rest of the day relaxing , either exploring the markets of the downtown or visiting one of the beach resorts to swim, snorkel or scuba dive to admire the world-renowned multi-coloured coral reefs, fish and wildlife under the clear blue water.
Overnight in Aqaba
A free day in Aqaba for leisure and relax
Overnight in Aqaba
After breakfast, transfer to The Baptism site around the Jordan River where Jesus baptized.
Then drive to your hotel at Dead Sea.
Spend the day floating and relaxing at the Dead Sea at one of the resort hotels. Enjoy the sunshine at the lowest point on earth, whilst trying out the invigorating mud bath to cleanse the skin. Watch the sunset over the hills of the West Bank with Jerusalem in the distance
Overnight in Dead Sea.
A free time at Dead Sea till you transferred to Queen Alia Airport for departure.
Based on sharing twin – triple room and subject to availability.
|Amman||Larsa Hotel||Cham Palace||Crowne Plaza hotel|
|Petra||La Maison||Guest House||Movenpick Petra Resort|
|Wadi Rum||Sun City Camp||Sun City Camp||Sun City Camp|
|Aqaba||My Hotel||Days Inn||Movenpick Resort|
|Dead Sea||Ramada Resort||Dead Sea SPA||Holiday Inn Resort|
- Meet and assist at Queen Alia Airport upon arrival and departure
- 8 nights’ accommodation includes bed and breakfast sharing twin or triple standard room. (Single supplement applies if you want a single room).
- 1 night accommodation at Bedouin tent in Wadi rum includes dinner and breakfast sharing twin or triple standard room. (Single supplement applies if you want a single room).
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites in the program.
- 2 hours jeep tour in Wadi Rum.
- Transport by experienced English speaking driver in air-conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking local guide in Petra for 2 – 3 hours for individuals (1- 4) persons.
- English speaking local guide in Jerash for 1 hour for individuals (1- 4) persons.
- Government Licensed malty speaking tour guide on days of sightseeing from groups 5 persons and more.
- Jordan collective visa for groups 5 persons and more (full passport details must receive prior arrival).
- Portage at hotels and airport.
- All lunches and dinners.
- Any services not mentioned in the program.
- Tips for driver and guides
- Carriages in Petra
- Any air fare.
- Visa fee to Jordan ($USD 60.00) per person for individuals (1 – 4) persons.
- Departure taxes ($15 pp at land borders). Airport tax is usually included on air-tickets. Taxes subject to change with no notice.