Meet & assist at Aqaba port or King Hussein airport by our representative and transfer to Wadi Rum.
Enjoy the wilderness adventure of a 4×4 jeep tour of Wadi Rum, following in the footsteps of Lawrence of Arabia.
Then drive to visit Al Beidha, better known as Little Petra. Little Petra was an important suburb of Petra, the entry and exit point for the trade routes to the north and north-west.
Arrival to your hotel in Petra for overnight.
After breakfast, visit Petra the home of the Nabataea’s; the complete city carved in a mountain with the huge colorful rocks that called “the red rose city” the tour will start by crossing the “Sig” lined with mountains in multiple colors up to the treasury; the pride of all Jordanian, the royal tomb, theater, the high place of sacrifice and roman soldier tombs.
Then drive to Aqaba port, Araba Border or King Hussein Airport for departure
Based on sharing twin standard rooms includes breakfast in mention hotels below – or similar – subject to availability.
|Petra||La Maison||Guest House||Movenpick Resort|
- Meet and assist at upon arrival and departure.
- 2 nights’ accommodation includes bed and breakfast sharing twin or triple standard room. (Single supplement applies if you want a single room).
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites in the program.
- Jeep tour for 2 hour in Wadi Rum.
- Transport by experienced English speaking driver in air-conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking local guide in Petra for 2 – 3 hours for individuals (4 -1) persons.
- Government licensed malty speaking tour guide on days of sightseeing from groups 5 persons and more.
- Jordan collective visa for groups 5 persons and more (full passport details must received prior arrival).
- Portage at hotels.
- 1 small mineral water per person per day
- All lunches and dinner.
- All drinks.
- Any services not mentioned in the program.
- Visa fee to Jordan ($USD 60.00) per person for individuals (4 – 1) persons.
- Departure taxes (15$ pp at land borders). Airport tax is usually included on air-tickets. Taxes subject to change with no notice.
- Tips for driver, guide and hotel staff.
- Any airfare.
- Carriages in Petra.