Meet & assist at Queen Alia Airport by representative, and transfer to Amman.
Overnight in Amman
After breakfast, drive south Jordan via desert highway to Petra.
Visit Petra the home of the Nabataea’s; the complete city carved in a mountain with the huge colorful rocks that called “the red rose city” the tour will start by crossing the “sig” lined with mountains in multiple colors up to the treasury; the pride of all Jordanian, the royal tomb, theatre, the high place of sacrifice and roman soldier tombs.
After tour ends, drive back to Amman.
Overnight in Amman.
After breakfast, transfer to Queen Alia Airport for departure.
Based on sharing twin or triple standard rooms, subject to availability. Breakfast includes.
|Amman||Larsa||Cham Palace||Crowne Plaza|
- Meet and assist at Queen Alia Airport upon arrival and departure.
- 3 nights’ accommodation includes bed and breakfast sharing twin or triple standard room. (Single supplement applies if you want a single room).
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites in the program.
- Transport by experienced English speaking driver in air-conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking local guide in Petra for 2 – 3 hours for individuals (4 -1) persons.
- Government licensed malty speaking tour guide on days of sightseeing from groups 5 persons and more.
- Jordan collective visa for groups 5 persons and more (full passport details must received prior arrival).
- Porterage at hotels and airport.
- 1 small mineral water per person per day
- All lunches and dinner (please see meals supplement below).
- All drinks.
- Any services not mentioned in the program.
- Visa fee to Jordan ($USD 60.00) per person for individuals (4 – 1) persons.
- Departure taxes (15$ pp at land borders). Airport tax is usually included on air-tickets. Taxes subject to change with no notice.
- Tips for driver, guide and hotel staff.
- Any airfare.
- Carriages in Petra.